Copyright: Inland Shores HOA 2023
New to Inland Shores?
Welcome to the neighborhood.
Below are some helpful links as you are getting settled in.
- Let the board know you are here and provide your contact information and email address for communications.
- Contact Taylor Mgt and give them your contact info, including your email address for communication.
- Make sure you have a copy of the latest RRRs (Rules, Regulations and Requirements) (Taylor Mgt will provide or click link on home page).
- Get your Staats Lake Use Permit
- Like our Facebook page - this is a great place to get updates and get to know your neighbors.
- Trash day is on Thursdays for our neighborhoods, make sure to contact Loren Sanitation for info.
- Get involved on our committees and activities. Contact the board to let us know your interests.
Curious what the RIC and ARC are?
We have committees to help provide oversight for rules infractions and architectural requests.
Contact the Rules Infraction Committee, or the RIC, if you see an infraction of the rules.
Or, the Architectural Review Committee, ARC, if you want to make a change to your home such as painting or landscaping.
Please review the current rules document for guidance when making changes.
Have any questions? Contact the Board of Directors - we are here to help you.